It’s that time of the week again people!
To be honest I’m struggling to write this post this week… so I guess it’s a sacrifice of praise. But here we go…
Hello! Happy Monday… it’s time for the second instalment of Merry Monday’s… so here it goes:
5 Thing’s I’m thankful for:
1) My sister being able to walk again!
2) The beauty of watching daffodils open.
3) The snow finally beginning to melt away.
4) A peaceful, warm, well equipped home.
5) Friends who gently
force encourage me to do the right thing.
5 Things I am looking forward to this week:
1) Two days at home resting and catching up on chores
2) Going away with the lovely Lauren for a 4 day conference.
3) Spending 2 days with some wonderful people in the midlands.
4) My sister coming over! Yay for her being able to walk!
5) The warmer temperatures that are expected.
Your turn, tell me what you’re thankful for or looking forward to this week!