Merry Mondays #24Posted: November 26, 2012
Click on the button to find out more.
I have written a lot of thank you’s this week. FMF post, and yesterday’s post. So I am going to concentrate on things that have happened the past week that I am thankful for:
1. Pebbles, or Helena as she will now be known, being born. (That was this morning, but we’re counting it as part of the past week)
2. Breakfast and gingerbread lattes in bed for my birthday.
3. Distant friends who have rallied around me on twitter and emails. Close by friends who loved on me.
4. One of our youth who has been undergoing chemo and had complications got out of hospital!
5. A great time with Justin Davis answering questions on faith, yesterday at CrossPoint.
This week, things I am looking forward to:
1. Hopefully meeting Pebbles for the first time.
2. Picking my dad up from the airport
3. Seeing my brother. The three of us being together.
4. Eating the pick’n’mix that we treated ourselves to.
5.Work Christmas party! I’ve heard it’s the event of the year.