Merry Mondays #17Posted: July 9, 2012
Sorry it’s been such a long time since I posted anything. I’ll try really hard to get back to writing, my mind and my heart miss it. But my brain and body aren’t cooperating so well these days. Anyways I have managed to write a Merry Mondays post for you all, so lets get started.
1. My little noisy yellow car that takes me all over the place.
2. My God who’s not done yet.
3. That I can walk again!
4. A housemate who puts up with my crazy ways, my outbursts of rage, and my mood swings.
5. Dinner dates with my sister, they make my world go round.
Looking forward to:
1. Being at my beautiful friends wedding.
2. Seeing lots of long-time-no-see friends at the above wedding.
3. Getting to get out of this country to go to the above wedding.
4. Worship evening.
5. Dinner with my sister.
This week is going to be crazy busy, and I’m going to pay for it next week, but I’m so looking forward to it all. :o)
How about you? What are you looking forward to this week?