Merry Mondays #4Posted: February 27, 2012
It’s that time of the week again people!
To be honest I’m struggling to write this post this week… so I guess it’s a sacrifice of praise. But here we go…
5 thankful points:
- For my house (I know that seems like a cop-out because I say it all the time… but I REALLY am SO thankful for this place, it’s my little place of rest, peace, reflection, my retreat from the world)
- For sunny days
- For being able to walk across fields, through woods, and over hills
- The sound of birds singing in the morning
- For sky+ (a satellite system that lets you record tv)
5 things I’m looking forward to this week:
- Getting back into my kids/youth work routine, I’ve been away from it for too long!
- Skyping with my Mena Jan.
- Hanging out with God
- Being one day closer each day to seeing Amy Jan! I can’t believe she’s on this little island!!!!!
- Catching up on emails and phone calls